WordPress & SEO Seminars
The following WordPress and search engine optimisation training courses are in-depth seminars. They are designed for people with no technical knowledge of website design and no pre-existing SEO skills. The seminars will explain all concepts as they are introduced.
SEO training seminar Perth | SEO Masterclass
I will explain in detail the techniques you can use to help promote your website within the search engine results.
On-site (also called on-page) SEO relates to improvements you can make to the actual content and structure of your website. The course will cover the areas such as optimising your web page titles and descriptions and the correct use of headers, through to more advanced topics such as investigating the right keywords for you to focus on, investigating your online competitors and efficient SEO copywriting. You will also learn how to monitor your website marketing efforts. Finally you will learn effective use of Google tools, such as Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
This SEO seminar is for business owners who want to learn how to promote their website within the search engines, such as Google.
It assumes no previous SEO experience and does not require technical IT skills. If you can move or copy files from one folder to another on your PC you should be able to follow the course. None of the topics are difficult to learn, you just need to absorb and understand the techniques explained on the seminar and then apply them to your own website.
If you do not already use WordPress to power your website, we strongly advise that you to consider migrating your website to a WordPress website which is easy to develop, maintain and promote using SEO techniques.
If you do not yet have a website, again you should consider using WordPress to power your website.
Off-site SEO is about acquiring quality, inbound links to your website and using social media. These days Google is looking for quality links, not quantity. You will learn how to investigate your competitor’s links. You will also see how to setup and optimise social media using services such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. Google local business pages and Google+ will also be covered.
WordPress Training Seminar Perth – WordPress Masterclass
This WordPress training course will show you how to create a WordPress website from scratch and then optimise the website for maximum search engine visibility. You will also learn how to convert an existing website to a WordPress website. The reason that WordPress is so powerful is that once created you can maintain and update the website yourself and also optimise each and every web page as you create them. Maintaining a WordPress website requires little or no detailed technical knowledge such as HTML and CSS coding, and you can include advanced features as you require them. We will show you how to create a website that works on a PC, iPad and mobile phone.
This WordPress seminar assumes that you have little or no experience of using WordPress and starts with the basics.
It will also show you how to select the right themes and plugins for WordPress.
We strongly advise that you attend the SEO seminars prior to attending the WordPress seminars.
By the end of this seminar you should be able to write your own website and maintain it.
These WordPress and Search Engine Optimisation training courses are normally held near Joondalup about 25 minutes’ drive north of Perth CBD.
What’s included with each training course
All seminars include detailed course notes.
Training Course Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made in full prior to attending a training course.
- Course content may change without notice over time.
- Courses may be re-secluded by the Cheltenham Group in cases where less than 4 people are booked on a particular course.
- All techniques and information contained with the courses are compiled and delivered in good faith, but because of the every changing nature of SEO, no guarantees are given to the accuracy or completeness of the information supplied and by booking a place on a course, you accept that you apply any SEO techniques to your own website at your own risk.
- You agree to keep confidential all information that is made available to you via the course. The information may be applied within your own company or to a client’s website. The training materials must not be copied and/or transferred to any third party. You may not create derivative works based on the training materials and under no circumstances can you resell the training materials to a third party.
- No refunds can be made once a booking is made.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a condition of entry to all our seminars that you agree to the seminars being video filmed. Cheltenham Group may use these videos for promotional or educational purposes.