SEO Masterclass Training: Perth, WA | SEMINAR
In this website marketing course I will show you how to optimize the content and structure of your website to gain the maximum online exposure within the search engines. Topics range cover the basics from the importance of good titles, descriptions and the correct use of headers, through to more advanced topics such as use of ‘nofollow’ tags and Alt tags. I will also cover the techniques for discovering the keyword phrases that are really important to your particular website and ways of exploring your competitors. Modern SEO copy writing techniques will also be covered.
I will show you to how to get the best links to your site and how to avoid penalties caused by ‘bad linking’. These days just optimising your website is not enough, you need to understand and apply off-site SEO techniques to get you ahead of your competitors within the search engine results.
WordPress Training Perth, WA | SEMINAR
How to create a business website
If you are not familiar with WordPress, it is a way of creating websites that is easy to learn and apply and will allow you to update the website yourself rather than having to pay an expensive web designer every time you want to make changes to the site or create new content.
Used correctly WordPress makes efficient SEO a breeze. You can create websites that look good on a PC, an iPad and on a mobile phone, which is vital these days as more and more people use a mobile phone to access the Web.
If you have an existing website this course will show you how to convert your current website to a WordPress based site.
You will learn more advanced formatting techniques as well as how to fully integrate your social media with your website and also how to apply techniques from the SEO seminars so that you can promote your site within the search engines using Search Engine Optimization.
Premium Online Video Training Courses – SEO Tutorials & WordPress
- Don’t have the time to attend our seminars?
- Don’t live in Perth, Western Australia?
- You can now watch our video tutorial seminars online
- See our Online SEO & WordPress tutorials
Free Online Introductory Video Tutorials – What is SEO?
- Will introduce you to what SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is all about.
- You will learn what is possible with good Search Engine Optimisation
- Just as importantly, what is not possible.
- Don’t believe claims of instant results from SEO companies
- Good SEO takes time, effort and enormous attention to detail.
- The good news is that Search Engine Optimisation is not difficult
- You can easily do it yourself. View free training course details.
New seminars now available in Perth include:
Perth’s SEO Services Company:
Often the hardest part of promoting a website is getting the initial content and structure right.
It’s a bit like building a house if the foundations are good then the rest is plain sailing. Most websites we see do not show up well within Google and make the same basic mistakes over and over again.
Often we see website that look great, that have clearly been written by experienced web designers that have excellent skills as graphic artists, but who seem unable to grasp even the basics of modern SEO techniques.
We believe that the most important factor for any website is to get found easily when people search for information about your particular product or service.
My name is David Murray and I have been successfully applying SEO to websites for over 20 years. Since 1996 I have started and ran a number of very successful companies and in all that time I have never felt the need to employ a single salesperson, I never use Yellow Pages and do hardly any ‘traditional advertising’ or marketing.
Virtually all my business is generated via our websites that are optimized to show up well in Google and the other search engines. We are a small, family owned company and can guarantee you personal attention, rather than outsourcing your business like so many SEO companies do these days.
Sound interesting? Call me on 0487 815 493
We have the experience to deliver
- Perth’s Google Guru, David Murray presenting the lucky winner of our prize draw, with a bottle of Champagne at one of our recent SEO seminars in Joondalup, Perth, WA, held at the ‘Joondalup Business Centre’ and co-hosted by the ‘Small Business Centre North West Metro’ and the ECU Business & Innovation Centre.
95% of all seminar delegates rated our SEO courses as Good or Excellent